Mental Health Advocacy, Education & Community Collaboration Grants
Join the OCCAP’s initiative to help support new advocacy and education work and improve collaboration with allied professional organizations at the local and state level. All OCCAP members are encouraged to apply for a one-year Mental Health Advocacy, Education & Community Collaboration Grant. Awards of $250 up to $1,500 will be granted to the lucky recipients whose projects exemplify the goals of the program. First-time applicants are encouraged to apply.
Other Project Examples:
- Creating and distributing suicide prevention brochures
- YouthEra Comic Collaboration - The Fab Collab
- Hosting educational events for the House to educate lawmakers
- Enhancing collaborative efforts with other agencies
- Creating training videos to enrich training around specific topics
Winners will be announced in March 2021. Grant projects will be featured on our website and in OCCAP member and social communications. Applications are reviewed by OCCAP’s Executive Council to determine final award decisions. Worthy projects that arise after the submission deadline can be submitted throughout the year. A new round of funding opportunities will be made available in February of each year. OCCAP members are limited to one award every three years.
Email completed applications to email@example.com.